Little toasted cocktail sandwich sliced bread layered with Cheddar Cheese & Pepperoni, Onion Soup Honey Glazed Chicken Wings, and Nacho's Grande. As simple as these were, the recipes I am going to share go WAYYYYYY back and come from one of the very first cooks books that were ever given to me!!! Super Bowl Sunday is almost here so give these a try for yourself and I guarantee they will come back for every party you have in the future!!!
Tangy Baked Wings
- 1 pouch CAMPBELL'S Dry Onion with Chicken Broth Soup and Recipe Mix
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 18 Chicken Wings (about 3 pounds)
- In a large bowl, combine soup mix, honey and mustard; set aside.
- Cut tips off wings; discard tips or save for another use. Cut wings in half at joints to make 36 pieces. Add to soup mixture; toss to coat.
- In large shallow baking pan, arrange wings. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes. Turn wings. Bake 20 minutes more or until wings are no longer pink. If desired, garnish with celery.
*Makes 36 appetizers. Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) CAMPBELL'S condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup PACE Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 5 cups Tortilla Chips (about 5 ounces)
- 1 Medium Tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno Pepper, sliced (optional)
- In 1-quart sauce pan, combine soup and salsa; set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is tender; stirring to separate meat. Spoon off fat. Add 1/2 cup soup mixture. Reduce heat to medium. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Over medium heat, heat remaining soup mixture, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange chips on large serving platter; top with meat mixture. Spoon soup mixture over meat. Top with tomato and pepper. If desired, garnish with fresh cilantro, sour cream and guacamole.
If you are looking for a really good quality, pre-made guacamole, try Wholly Guacamole